Wednesday, April 29, 2015

For All Firies (firefighters) Everywhere: A tribute




For Firies Everywhere (Sydney Australia April 2015)

Firefighters are respected, even loved, everywhere. And that is exactly as it should be. I saw this mural on the back wall of the fire station in Newtown (an inner-city suburb) in Sydney Australia. 

While it is only one of many fine examples of wall art or "graffiti" in the area, I specifically chose to photograph this because I feel it is a fine tribute to all the firies (which is what we call these brave people here in the land of Oz).

So, there it is. I post this with love, respect and thanks to all the firies everywhere who daily risk death and their short and long term health to keep us safe.
Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments, questions, suggestions. The floor is yours! Sharing is a huge part of my philosophy, so please, share your thoughts with us