Sunday, October 21, 2012

They Took the Children Away

Inspired by a genocidal atrocity systematically committed over many decades and which shames my country, this  video poses the question, How could it be that people thought it  a good idea to take children away from their families because - and only because - of their ethnicity? Not to mention that the stolen ones belonged to the first peoples of this land. It also makes the point, I think clearly, that it is impossible for anyone, unless they have had their children stolen to know what it is like; nor can anyone who hasn't experienced it possibly know what the stolen ones have experienced.For me it also poses this question: How would I feel? I dedicate this video to the children and their parents and as a kind of prayer: may such atrocities never be visited upon anyone ever again.Peace to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments, questions, suggestions. The floor is yours! Sharing is a huge part of my philosophy, so please, share your thoughts with us